Something clever I'll change later

I like fantasy. The end.
Lance of Earth and Sky - Erin Hoffman Thank you Goodreads for sending me this book, in the hopes that I might like it. I did not (I didn't finish the first one, actually), but thank you anyway. There is nothing so special as receiving books in the mail.

I must say that the books of this series have seriously pretty covers. They always catch my eye. Just check out the awesome phoenix on the last book in this series, [b:Shield of Sea and Space|17247979|Shield of Sea and Space (The Chaos Knight, #3)|Erin Hoffman|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1366015381s/17247979.jpg|21565021]. So pretty and shiny! Also I love phoenixes so I might be biased. Nonetheless, all the covers are very pretty, even if that's the best part I can say about the series at the moment. Although if the author goes on to write another fantasy series, I will probably try it. Especially if they get the same artist!

I have discovered that you DO NOT need to enter a star rating if you won a book through the Goodreads First Reads program. That rumor has been floating around but I wanted to make sure y'all know IT IS NOT TRUE.

The Dog Stars